- Reconstruction of the existing roadways to Terminal B passenger curbside pick-up and garage at both the upper (Departures) and lower (Arrivals) levels, including the main Terminal Area Roadways at both levels in advance of Terminal B.
- Reconstruction of the arrivals level entrance roadways and construction of one new underpass (tunnel) parallel to Terminal A, and in between Terminal A and Central Garage Parking ramps.
- Demolition and reconstruction of the departures level roadways beginning at the viaduct joint between the 2000’s era viaduct and 1960’s viaduct in front of Terminal B and Terminal B Parking Garage.
- Demolition and reconstruction of the three span 1960’s era viaduct connecting Departures to Terminal B Departures, including the rapid bridge replacement of the third span connecting departures to Terminal B curbside and garage, and Terminal A Departures within a 53 hour closure period.
- Construction staging including a 600 ft long temporary bridge and several temporary detour roadways and temporary traffic set ups.
Joint Venture with Bond Civil & Utility of Medford, MA.