Joint Venture with Bond Civil & Utility of Medford, MA.
- Demolition of the existing lower (Arrivals) level between Terminals A and C, and reconstruction of three new Arrivals level roadways.
- Reconstruction of the Terminal B parking garage exit roadway, construction of a new roadway from Terminal B arrivals level curbside pickup exit, and construction of a new underpass (tunnel) from Terminal B to a new roadway between Terminal B and Terminal C.
- Demolition of the upper (Departures) level roadway and construction of two new Departures level bridges and roadways to an Airport Exit. One bridge structure exiting from Terminal B and flying over the other, a retained fill and a bridge entering Terminal C and approaching Terminal E.
- Construction of a new taxi ramp connecting Departures to Terminal C Arrivals level.
- Construction of a temporary bridge and many temporary detour roadways to support project phasing.